Otto and Victoria, Octovictorian EtiquetteWatch depthRADIUSOtto and Victoria, Octovictorian Etiquette by techgnotic
There is no cosmic law that states artists must suffer many long years and demeaning day-jobs before a window of opportunity cracks open just enough to hop on through.
Fellow deviant Brian Kesinger is a case in point.
His first “day-job” in 1996—he was hired straight out of his senior year of high school—was drawing Tarzan for Disney.
Brian stayed at Disney and he considers every day there a part of his ongoing education as an artist. He most recent
1. Do any of you like/ever heard of Pocky? c:
yes, i like pocky.
2. What’s your favorite genre of music?
Pop, Rock, Electronic, depending on the rhythm of the music.
3. Do you think of yourself as a ticking time bomb, aka, a person who can take A LOT of shit but can explode at any given moment?
4. What was your reaction to Justin Bieber going to jail, and him getting bailed out?
hmm..not eally care about him anyway.
5. Do you like hugs?
6. Favorite season?
any season that can make my day more brighter.
7. What’s your definition of the word ‘normal’?
normal is like a perfect line, no rounds, no vibration, no cross, no breaking, and it so boring.
8. Can you shake what your mama gave ya? c;
ummm..i have no idea what it means..
9. How would you react if I told you that there’s this dude in a KPop group (GOT7), who’s stage name is, I kid you not, Bambam?
also not really care about them.